28th June 2023
CHANGES TO SCHOOL MEALS – SEPTEMBER 2023
Our online payment provider for school meals is changing from September. We will no longer be using sQuid, and the new provider will be CRB Cunninghams.
We are also upgrading the tills and biometric identification system so all pupils will need to be registered for this before July 5th.
In addition, we will also be going FULLY CASHLESS from September and the cash revaluation machines will no longer be available to pupils. There will be the option to use a pay point card to top up if you are unable to access the new App/website.
We advise that you run the balances down on your child’s catering account before the end of term, as school meal accounts will start from a ‘fresh’ £0.00 balance in September.
- Use up balance: Please ensure any remaining balance on sQuid is used up before the end of term. If you are still in credit on your sQuid account at the end of term, then you will need to request a refund from sQuid directly.
- Contact sQuid on firstname.lastname@example.org and request a balance refund (stating the 16-digit account number and 3-digit CVV of the account).
Once the funds have been moved, you can delete the old user info by clicking on the Users tab, and then delete user.
- If your child tops up their canteen account using cash, then their account must be run down before the end of the summer term.
- Registration of pupils’ biometric on new system: Registering pupils will take place on Wednesday 5th July 2023. Please click on the link below to give consent for your child to be registered on the new Cunninghams Biometrics system. It is vital that you fill in this form before July 5th, we must have this to enable us to register your child on the day, if you are not wiling to consent to the biometrics then please indicate this on the form and we can issue your child with a Pin number.
- Parent account registration: Further information will be provided before the end of term so parents can create a payment account and load money in readiness for September.
If you have any queries regarding the above, please contact the school on 01792 884556.
Mr. Gareth Rees