13th February 2020
We are organising a ski trip in February half term 2021, to the Passo Tonale resort in Italy. Passo Tonale is the number one choice for Italy, with snow sure pistes, uncrowded lifts and excellent apres ski activities. As one of the highest resorts in Italy with a glacier, snow is practically guaranteed.
The cost of the ski trip is £1,345 per pupil and includes the following:
• Return flights from UK airport.
• Return coach transfer from school to the airport.
• Return coach transfer from overseas airport to Passo Tonale.
• 7 nights full board accommodation in the Hotel Cielo Blu.
• Buffet breakfast, hot lunch and three course evening meal included.
• 6 day hire of skis, boots, poles and helmets.
• 6 day local lift pass.
• 6 days of skiing.
• 4 hours of ski tuition per day.
• For those pupils studying GCSE PE, there will be an opportunity for you to use skiing as your individual option for assessment.
• Pizza evening.
• Ice skating.
• Quiz night.
• Indoor heated swimming pool.
• Comprehensive medical and travel insurance included, with cover for ski breakage and piste closure
• 24 hour emergency assistance.
• Safety management system and risk assessment support.
• Protection with ABTA, ATOL and IATA.
• Members of the school travel forum and holders of the LOtC Quality Badge.
• All pupils are expected to behave in an appropriate manner and therefore the school has the right to withdraw a pupil from the trip at any time.
• Dedicated tour co-ordinator.
• Resort representative service.
There are 40 places allocated for the school ski trip. Therefore if you wish for your son/daughter to attend the ski trip to Passo Tonale in Italy, you will need to complete the attached reply slip and return it with a non-refundable deposit of £150 (payable by cash or cheque).
The deadline for the initial deposit is Wednesday 26th February 2020, which will secure your place on the ski trip. You will then need to follow the payment process below:
• 14th March – Direct debit payment of £115
• 14th April – Direct debit payment of £115
• 14th May – Direct debit payment of £115
• 14th June – Direct debit payment of £115
• 14th July – Direct debit payment of £115
• 14th August – Direct debit payment of £115
• 14th September – Direct debit payment of £115
• 14th October – Direct debit payment of £115
• 14th November – Direct debit payment of £115
• 14th December – Final payment of £160
Account number: 57899368 Sort code: 30-95-46 Reference: Pupil name
Please ensure that the deposit is signed in and handed to Louise Smith, the Office Manager. If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact Miss J. Evans or Mrs. R. Holland.
J. Evans Area Coordinator of PE and Expressive Arts
R. Holland Area Coordinator of ALN