12th July 2017
I would like to take this opportunity to remind all parents/guardians that the school uniform consists of:
- Sweatshirts: printed with the school badge.
- Polo shirt: white with school badge.
- Skirt: No straight skirts with slits or very tight skirts please.
- Trousers: black, tailored and plain and must have a clasp/button and fly –pinstripes, jeans or leggings will not be permitted.
- Shoes: black, sensible and safe please, no ugg style boots.
- Jackets: sensible clothing please. Leather or denim jackets, zip up and over the head or hoodies are not allowed.
The following rules need to be stressed
- Shoes: black and polishable must be worn in school (no canvas or plimsolls). Trainers are not allowed.
- Trousers/skirt: must be PLAIN black or dark grey – no pinstripes or jeans.
- Polo shirt: is part of the school uniform and is required to be worn during the school day.
- Jewellery: no jewellery (e.g. loom bands, bracelets etc) may be worn other than a plain stud earring and a wristwatch.
- Outdoor jackets: hoodies/zip up tops may not be worn in lessons and they should not bear any logo which is either offensive or drug related.
Staff have been instructed to take a firm line with regard to uniform.
Required boys and girls PE kit
- School rugby jersey – please order 2 sizes larger than normal chest size
- School T-shirt – black with school logo P.E. top
- School shorts/skorts
- Long black socks
- Swimming costume (year 7)
- Football/rugby boots (boys only)
- It is recommended that pupils purchase a gum shield when playing sports
- Hooded tops are available to purchase as part of the PE kit. They must only be worn during PE lessons or at school fixtures.
Jumpers, polo shirts and P.E. kit can be purchased directly through Bergoni school wear, Tower Court, Unit 8, St. Davids Road, Swansea Enterprise Park, Swansea, SA6 8RU. They have changing room facilities and can accept card payments.
Their opening hours are Monday to Friday 9.00 a.m. – 5.30 p.m. and Saturday 9.00 a.m.– 1.00 p.m. Telephone number 01792 796880. You can order uniform online from their website at www.bergoni.co.uk.
If you are looking to purchase uniform during the summer holidays please do not leave it until the last week as there may be limited stock.
If your son/daughter attends school without the required uniform they will complete their lessons under supervision of senior staff. The school uniform policy is set out in the school prospectus and pupil planner.
If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact me at the school.
Miss J. Waldron